Wednesday (7am) – Advanced – Ocean Fitness – Coach Patrick
LocationOcean Fitness Leisure Club
Date/TimeDate(s) - 22/09/2021
07:00 - 08:00
If you will not make this week’s session please reply to this email with “N” or cancel in the member zone via “Manage my Bookings”
- Masks must be worn when entering and exiting the facility (but not from changing room to the pool deck)
- Sign in at the desk on arrival
- Please arrive at the pool deck on time for the session to start
- Avoid congregating. Ensure to spread out as much as possible during rest periods
- Unless you are a member of Ocean Fitness you CANNOT use the spa facilities
- GTC are only permitted to use the number of lanes booked, the coach will advise of this. Please do not use other lanes regardless of how quiet it may be
- Changing rooms are open but with limits on capacity
- Shower, change and go. Chats can happen in the car park!
- Please follow any additional rules that may be in place at the facility and be respectful of others
- Please read carefully and adhere to the training guidelines as specified by Triathlon Ireland paying particular attention too the Personal Responsibility section https://www.triathlonireland.com/wp-content/uploads/Image-Document-Library/News/2020/v2.7-TI-Return-to-Training-Protocol_____
- Complete Covid-19 self-assessment (below) in advance of the session. If you ANSWER YES to any of these questions you should STAY AT HOME and inform your medical (no need to respond with your answers – this is purely a self-assessment)
Enjoy your training!
Personal Screening Questionnaire:
- Are you currently diagnosed with or believe you may have COVID-19?
- Have you had any of these symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
→ High temperature (fever)?
→ A new continuous cough?
→ New unexplained shortness of breath?
→ Loss of taste or smell?
→ Abnormal taste
→ Experienced a rash
- Have you been in contact with a COVID-19 confirmed or suspect case in the previous 14 days?
- Provided direct care for COVID-19 patients in the past 14 days?
→ If yes, have you followed protocol for appropriate precautions (PPE etc) in your working environment?
- Visited or stayed in a closed environment with anyone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Travelled together with COVID-19 patient in any kind of conveyance in the past 14 days?
- Arrived in Ireland from another country NOT CURRENTLY ON THE GREEN LIST in the last 14 days — this includes Irish citizens travelling home?
If you have ANSWERED YES to any of these questions you should STAY AT HOME and inform your medical practitioner (no need to respond with your answers – this is purely a self-assessment)
This event is fully booked.