The next block of swimming (March-April) will go on sale Wednesday, 22nd February at 10am for GTC MembersSessions will start Monday, 27th February 6-7 weeks (depending on the session,
NO SESSION ON St Patrick’s Day and Easter Sunday / Monday. Sessions will take place on Good Friday. The block prices are €57/€66.50 for Ocean Fitness, €60 for NUIG and €51/€60 Renmore – Lane rental costs are different across pools.Booking can be made via the GTC Memberzone by selecting “Make A Booking” -> “Swim Block” and selecting the appropriate session.
- A new session on Thursday mornings has been added to the timetable; it’s a 7am session in Renmore Kingfisher with Jonathan.
- Please choose a session suitable to you based on your swimming ability. If you do not choose the right session for you, you will be moved to a different session (if space) or refunded. This is so you and your fellow swimmers get the most out of each session.
- If you cannot swim front crawl continuously and comfortably for 100m without rest, then you are not at the required ability to attend any of our swim sessions. Please contact email@example.com if you would like recommendations for private swim lessons.
- NOTE: Members can only purchase ONE session initially; if there are sessions left, swimmers will be notified of the option to purchase a second session.
- Please check your emails in advance of each session in case of any important updates
- For swimmers who require a lot of stroke correction and enjoy a little more rest
- Not speed or endurance focussed, sessions will cover up to 1k total distance
- For swimmers who are comfortable swimming and can swim sets of 100m @ 1.50/1.55
- Sessions will generally cover 1.5k+
- For swimmers who like longer sets with less rest and can swim sets of 100m @ 1.30/1.40
- Sessions will generally cover 2k+
- Sessions cater for 2 abilities with greater differences in times/distances across the 2 lanes.