Organising kit of late has been tricky due to pretty much all suppliers needing a minimum order quantity of each product before they will produce them – This could mean that you want a new GTC Trisuit, but due to minimum orders we need another 9 members to want the same Trisuit as well before we can place an order – this is not always possible and it results in long delays before you can get your kit. After investigating many suppliers, we have decided to switch our gear supplier to the official Triathlon Ireland and World Triathlon (ITU) gear supplier – The main advantage to this is that there is NO minimum order quantify and your trisuit (or whatever you order) is custom made shortly after placing your order and shipped directly to your door – no more drama and no more waiting months for club gear to become available. Another advantage of using this supplier is that our gear shop can now be open 365 days a year and no longer just for specific windows
The gear store is available HERE and is available 24x7x365! We received some sample gear and we are pleased with the quality and the sizing is accurate to the charts provided (available here) on the website
- Order 365 days a year.
- Direct shipping to the buyer.
- Allows ~6 weeks for delivery (bear in mind the global supply chain issues)
- Order total below €100: €12 shipping fee
- Order total between €100 – €199.99: €9.95 shipping fee
- Order total of €200 and over: Free shipping
- If faulty returns are possible. See TI store website for details
- No returns with wrong sizing as the kit is custom made and the club holds no stock (This is standard practice on custom made gear. See TI store website for details)
- No import duties or custom fees will be required!
Material and Sizing
- Size charts available online (please check measurements before buying- do not assume as you always wear a Medium it will fit – no standardisation across the industry)
- Same supplier as TI age group kit. So full-size range of tri suits is available at Cycle Superstore Dublin if you want to try them before you buy.
- Material description: Tech (entry-level- heavier material, slightly shiny) Performance (mid-range – lighter more aero, matt finish)